The Prince Alfred, a locals favourite in Maida Vale since 1856. Located just minutes from the picturesque canals of Little Venice and steeped in history, the beautiful pub is unique with an eclectic twist with its beautiful Victorian interior, classic and yet contemporary food and stand out drinks.There…
Sustainability Supper Club
- No reviews.
- The Prince Alfred
Plymouth Gin's story and the sea are inseparable (much like their gin and tonic) making their partnership with the Ocean Conservation Trust the ideal match. With our focus on sustainability we are delighted to be teaming up with them both on Thursday 29th September for the first of many supper clubs.
We will be taking you on a journey with a delectable 7 course food menu inspired by the ocean with courses perfectly paired with Plymouth Gin cocktails. Our kitchen team have put together an exquisite menu and have used sustainably sourced produce with the aim of helping the oceans and our native ecosystems.
So come whet your appetite with a Kelp and Oyster Martini and dive to the menu tab to see what we have in store for you. This is a one-off event and tickets are limited so click below to secure your space.
Sustainability Supper Club
Seven course supper paired with a selection of Gin serves
|19:00 - 22:30||£85.00|
5A, Formosa Street, W9 1EE
Warwick Avenue (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.