London’s King’s Cross has a rich heritage of music and entertainment. Minus the pretensions of the West End, King’s Cross has always been a can’t-fail destination for a good night out and The Star of Kings looks set to continue that legacy, presenting bands and DJs on a packed programme and a…
Hungry Heart 1
After the huge success of the first Hungry Heart event, we are pleased to be bringing this night out for Springsteen lovers back for round two.
Imagine experiencing the joyous, liberating and life-affirming feeling of being at a Springsteen concert… but in a pub! Hungry Heart is the best (OK, it’s the only) Springsteen-dedicated night out in the UK, and we’d love for you to play your part…
Join us on Saturday 21 April at the Star of Kings (Kings Cross, London): where we’ll be hosting a party filled with beers, burgers and bumper to bumper Springsteen. We’re super excited to have Yeah! Burger in the kitchen, who’ll be rustling up a menu of Bruce-inspired burgers, along with some delicious veggie and vegan options. The bar will be stocked with the usual drinks you’ll expect to have at a pub, and our DJ will be blaring the best (as if there’s any bad stuff) of Bruce, all night long.
The evening kicks off at 7.30pm for food, and we suspect there’ll be some dancing later on, if the first Hungry Heart party is anything to go by. Closing time is 1am, so consider your entire night sorted.
Bring your friends, bring your family or just bring yourself… there’s no better place to meet other fans.
Entry is £7 (with some great burger and beer food deals in place), plus more drinks at normal pub prices!
Hungry Heart is brought to you by Hannah at Springsteen blog burgersandbruce.com and Thom, founder of pizzapilgrims.co.uk.
Entry to Hungry Heart (Early Bird)
|19:30 - 01:00||£7.00|
Entry to Hungry Heart
|19:30 - 01:00||£8.00|
126 York Way, Kings Cross N1 0AX
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.