The Blue Anchor is an iconic pub in West London. In prime position on the banks of the river Thames in Hammersmith, The Blue Anchor is always warm and welcoming. It’s a home away from home whether you’re after a riverside drink in the sunshine or a warming glass of Malbec by an open fire. A short…
Winemaker's Dinner @ The Blue Anchor
- No reviews.
- The Blue Anchor, Hammersmith
News just in… we have partnered with three amazing winemakers Ultimate Provence, Château de Berne and Silver Reign, to collaborate on an exclusive event including four delicious courses paired with two sparkling and two rosé wines for just £50pp.
Check out our superb set menu with divine dishes and exquisite pairings to tantalise and tease your tastebuds.
What better way to round off the summer months, indulging on fabulous food and sipping bubbles and rosé on the river!
A pre-order will be requested & required prior to arrival. The set menu is included within the ticket price.
See our Menu below:
Standard Entry Ticket & Set Menu
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 7pm & each guest will receive a set menu & wine pairing.
Late arrivals may be denied entry or additional fee's may occur.
|19:00 - 23:00||£50.00|
13, Lower Mall, W6 9DJ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you regarding receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required