Just a stone's throw from Regent's Park, The Albany is a fantastic pub well known for its incredible drinks, amazing food, and friendly and pleasant atmosphere. A great corner pub that never disappoints, they offer a changing menu filled with incredible options mainly from a British based menu that…
The Comedy House Party
THE COMEDY HOUSE PARTY
The Capital’s one and only immersive comedy night is back with even more absurd characters for you to meet, games for you to play and LOLS for you to have!
This is a night dedicated to hilarious and WTF acts ( think hot + alternative, ridicules cabaret and hip musical comedy) as well as the guests popping into the HOUSE PARTY you’ll also be entertained throughout the evening with intermittent party games such as ‘Innuendo Charades’, ‘
So what are you waiting for? Come along BUT be sure to leave your inhibitions at the door as this is one immersive comedy house party you wont forget in a hurry!!
"This unique house party is unlike anything you've seen before" - The Handbook
"You feel like you're sharing a unique experience" - Empty Pocket Guide
"Very surreal. These guys knows how to throw a party!" - Ginglelists
"They had the crowd in stitches - this is one party you want an invite to!" - TNT Magazine
|19:00 - 22:30||£6.00|
TABLE FOR 8
A table reservation for up to 8 guests
|19:00 - 22:30||£50.00|
TABLE FOR 10
A table reservation for up to 6 guests
|19:00 - 22:30||£65.00|
240, Great Portland Street, W1W 5QU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.