Every SundayMore info
The Princess of Wales
- Visit Website
Taking pride of place on the banks of the River Lea, The Princess of Wales is the go-to pub in Hackney. You're guaranteed a warm welcome and friendly service throughout your visit, especially if you bring along your furry friend! Head Chef David passionately creates innovative dishes as well as serving everyone's pub favourites. Over the weekends you can tuck into their popular Burger Shack dishes and dive into their mouth-watering Sunday Roasts.
They have plenty of choice behind the bar; an array of local beers and real ales, indulgent cocktails, plus that all important mid-morning coffee. With a wonderful covered and heated beer garden with riverside views, The Princess is the perfect spot for enjoying the great outdoors all year round.
Gen and the team look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Pub , Restaurant Bar , Restaurant
- Drinking and Eating , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Clapton, East London, Hackney
- Live Music, Brunch, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Private Hire, London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Christmas Lunch
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No door charge normally
- (18) If Drinking Alcohol
- Background Music , Acoustic , Commercial/Pop
- No queues normally
The Princess of Wales, 146, Lea Bridge Road, E5 9RB
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
|The Semi Private Snug Bar||Private Room||30||60||-||-||-|
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.