The new-look Princess of Wales combines the best of a traditional London pub with everything you’d expect from a first-rate bar or restaurant. British classics like fish & chips, seasonal pies and juicy burgers will always feature on their menus but you’ll also spot innovative, home-grown recipes that feature the best of regional produce. On their bar, cask ales take pride of place but we’ve also made room for some top-notch craft beers. The wines, gins, vodkas and rums follow a similar pattern: firm favourites mixed in with exciting, new flavours.
Come by soon, get yourself a glass of something cold, sit by the River Lea and thank your lucky stars for unearthing the wonder that is the Princess of Wales.
- Pub , Restaurant Bar , Restaurant
- Drinking and Eating , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Clapton, East London, Hackney
- Live Music, Brunch, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Private Hire, London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Christmas Lunch
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No door charge normally
The Princess of Wales, 146, Lea Bridge Road, E5 9RB