The Princess of Wales, with pride of place on the banks of the River Lea, combines the best of a traditional London pub with everything you’d expect from a first-class bar and restaurant. British classics like beer-battered fish and chips and juicy burgers will always feature on their menus but you’ll also spot home-grown recipes on their brand new Summer menu, that feature the best of regional produce. On their bar, cask ales take pride of place but we’ve also made room for some top-notch craft beers. The wines, gins, vodkas and rums follow a similar pattern: firm favourites mixed in with exciting, new refreshing flavours perfect for the summer months.
With a wonderful beer garden with riverside views, perfect for spending days enjoying everything autumn has to offer with friends and family, there's no better spot in Hackney.
Nick and the team look forward to seeing you soon.
- Pub , Restaurant Bar , Restaurant
- Drinking and Eating , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Clapton, East London, Hackney
- Live Music, Brunch, Drinks Tastings
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Private Hire, London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Christmas Lunch
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No door charge normally
The Princess of Wales, 146, Lea Bridge Road, E5 9RB
|The Semi Private Snug Bar||Private Room||30||60||-||-||-|