Tanqueray will host an interactive Master Class in Gin blending in the Prince Albert upstairs Bridge Bar & Dining room. You will be let loose on a blank canvas, and provided with various single botanical distillates, to blend and balance your own personal Gin.
Under the supervision of a Tanqueray Ambassador, each attendee will be provided with a neutral grain spirit and up to 10 distinct distillates from London based distillery Sacred Spirits.
The botanicals will include the staple Gin botanicals such as Juniper, Coriander, Star Anise, and Liquorice, but also include some new and interesting flavours such as Grapefruit, Camomile and Cardamom. Take home your own blend in a sealable bottle.
Tickets are £10 and bookings are taken in advance. Get in touch today to be part of this fun and interactive one-off Master Class.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves British, Brunch, Gastro and Roast Dinner food.
A word from the chef:
The Prince Albert take pub food to the max with their amazing menu of gastronomic delights like seared scallops with vanilla butter, or ham hock and ratatouille terrine (just £7.50) - and that's just for starters!
The Prince Albert
The Prince Albert - with a slick refurb, real fires, fresh British food and quenching bevs - visiting us is a real treat after work or tramping around Battersea Park