Located on the heart of Balham High Street, between Balham and Clapham South tube stations, The Devonshire, welcomes you with open arms to experience the finest culinary delights, the extensive gin shelves and cocktails redefining what a traditional British Pub is. Three high ceiling rooms with their…
Balham Peaks - Pop up apres-ski chalets
- No reviews.
- The Devonshire
Imagine having your very own lodge in the resort of Aspen?!
Maybe you can’t get up on the slope this season and dream of après-ski?
Picture yourself, after a long day on the slopes (i.e. office) where you go to relax and unwind with your friends; whether it’s in your chalet, the bar or in front of the fire dancing away to your favourite song – we all know nothing serves up an appetite quite like a long, blistering-cold day out on the slopes.
Come melt away the day’s tension with piping hot Swiss-style cheese fondue and wash down those tasty morsels with
hot rum punch as you kick back, relax and enjoy what Balham Peaks has to offer!
Five themed wooden lodges (covered and heated) named after five of the world’s most renowned ski resorts:
If you’re in serious need of ‘Thirst Aid’ then let the refreshment medics know at the slopes bar, ‘Thirst Aid Point’ as they will be ready and waiting to quench that thirst.
Let the fire heaters and blankets keep you and your friends warm while we serve up hearty Après-ski drinks, hot and cold, as well as seasonal fayre (maybe chicken Schnitzel if we’re lucky) underneath the winter terrace roof canopy.
You will have the chance to take advantage and gain access to this wonderful resort through three types of group lift passes – offering variations of food, beverages, and entertainment.
This is a unique festive-season party space, so don’t miss your chance to be a part of Balham’s very own, Après-Ski pop-up!
39, Balham High Road, Balham, SW12 9AN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Balham Peaks - Pop up apres-ski chalets, You should also check out...