The Bedford in Balham was built in 1931 and following a multi-million-pound refurbishment reopened in 2018. One of the best venues for live music, comedy and wrestling in the city. A fresh seasonal menu will fuel you for an evening of dancing. Some of the hottest new music acts fill the club roomon…
The Vagina Monologues
- No reviews.
- The Bedford
Get Over It Productions proudly present a revival of their sell-out version of Eve Ensler’s classic. A series of stunning monologues from women aged 18-80. Hysterically funny yet moving and poignant, a must for every woman and an education for every man!
"Equal parts hilarious, eye-opening and moving, this candid re-imagination of a classic play is a wonderful way to while away a summer evening." Everything Theatre ****
Get Over It Productions are an all-female theatre company, founded in 2004 by Paula Benson, Sonia Kamel, Tania Kieffer, Telma Rocha and Velenzia Spearpoint. For the last 10 years they have been a stalwart of the Edinburgh and Camden Fringe's, producing and performing innovative all-female versions of the Bard’s classics - the most recent being a five star, sell-out run of The Taming of The Shrew in August which will re-appear for a second run in early 2017. Watch this space...
"When GOI Productions are in town, book in advance! We highly recommend their work!" - Views From The Gods
"A strikingly original idea to choose such a context for this play." - A Younger Theatre
GOI Productions continue to work with new writers and produce female-centric plays across London with projects for 2017 already in the pipeline.
GOI Productions are an Associate Company at The Bread & Roses Theatre.
|Standard||19:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
77 Bedford Hill, SW12 9HD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.