The Bedford in Balham was built in 1931 and following a multi-million-pound refurbishment reopened in 2018. One of the best venues for live music, comedy and wrestling in the city. A fresh seasonal menu will fuel you for an evening of dancing. Some of the hottest new music acts fill the club roomon…
Cheerful Earful podcast festival Day 3
- No reviews.
- The Bedford
Welcome to Cheerful Earful, a festival of funny podcasts, big & small. Over 6 days, audiences can see their favourite podcasts live with all-star guests from the world of British comedy and beyond. The festival is proudly supported by our lead media partner, Adelicious.
Day three: The Adelicious Stage & The Listen Up Stage
The Bedford Pub, Balham
Desert Island Dicks 19:00
GUEST: JENNY ECLAIR
The show that sees you marooned on a desert island with the worst people and the worst things imaginable.
Cuddle Club 20:30
Cuddle Club is the podcast where each week Lou Sanders Taskmaster, QI, Would I Lie To You? asks a special guest the hard hitting questions that other non-cuddle based podcasts don’t dare to. Hot stuff like: Which kid did your parents prefer? Why are we all pretending massages are normal? And, can you ever trust anyone to order for you?
A Gay And A Non Gay 21:45
In a time when we’re all threatened by a rhetoric of hate from the people in power, A Gay and A NonGay challenges our differences head on and resolves that no matter who you are, or what you’re into Bruce Springsteen or Britney, love is love and Gays and NonGays can be friends.
We are very grateful to our media partners for their support, which allows us to keep the festival free for those performing.
- British Comedy Guide
- Shure Microphones
Pleasure be sure to purchase a ticket early to avoid disappointment.
The Bedford is an accessible venue, The Princess Victoria is not.
Full details, information & line-up can be found at CheerfulEarful.co.uk
Tickets are only refundable in exceptional circumstances.
For any enquiries about sponsorship, interviews or general enquiries, email email@example.com
Desert Island Dicks
With special guest, Jenny Eclair!
|19:00 - 20:00||£9.60|
|Cuddle Club||20:30 - 21:30||£16.80|
|A Gay And A Non Gay||21:45 - 22:45||£18.00|
77 Bedford Hill, SW12 9HD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.