The Bedford in Balham was built in 1931 and following a multi-million-pound refurbishment reopened in 2018. One of the best venues for live music, comedy and wrestling in the city. A fresh seasonal menu will fuel you for an evening of dancing. Some of the hottest new music acts fill the club roomon…
CAMPFRUIT: Sleigh Belles
- The Bedford
WILMA BALLSDROP AND MATRON ARE THE CHRISTMAS HO-HO-HOES!
Join the belles of the ball for a night of old-fashioned cabaret, camp sing-a-longs and a full sit-down Christmas dinner. Wilma, the Welsh Warbler appears for the third time on the Bedford stage. The Cardiff-born musical theatre actor, baritone and jazz stalwart is an experienced performer who has trodden the boards for more years than he/she will admit (in heals or in flats!). Wilma is joined by Balham's dowager in residence and CampFruit's promoter and host, Matron. She speaks four languages and can't say "no" in any of them. Both queens will read you to filth as soon as love you within an inch of your life! Bring your mother!
Serving face… and Christmas fare!
The Bedford Club Room is the perfect setting for your end-of-year party with friends, colleagues or loved ones. Eat, drink and be Mary with our legendary Bedford Christmas Set Menu, washed back with a smooth fine wine, bubbles or beer. Order your 3 course dinner for £34 and a bottle with your tickets and get the special Camp Fruit Discount on wines!
Dinners and drinks may be purchased as part of the ticket sales process below. Once purchased, please email your menu item selections to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make the Yuletide GAY
So don ye now your gay apparel and head on down to The Bedford in Balham for this one night only festival of fun, frocks and female impersonation.
"Slay Belles" is presented by CampFruit Events, a team dedicated to promoting quality LGBT+ live talent at top class dedicated cabaret venues like The Club Room at The Bedford Pub in Balham, South London.
DOOR 6.30pm / SHOW 8.30pm – 10:30pm
Table reserved with online booking. Guests are asked to be seated by 7.00pm latest if wishing to dine, otherwise by 8pm to allow time to order drinks. If ordering from the three course set menu then orders must be sent through 10 days in advance. Standing tickets are available at the ticket desk on the day – any remaining seating first come first served.
|20:30 - 22:30||£15.00|
77 Bedford Hill, SW12 9HD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.