The Bedford in Balham was built in 1931 and following a multi-million-pound refurbishment reopened in 2018. One of the best venues for live music, comedy and wrestling in the city. A fresh seasonal menu will fuel you for an evening of dancing. Some of the hottest new music acts fill the club roomon…
Australia Day Charity Quiz
- No reviews.
- The Bedford
To celebrate Australia Day and to raise funds to help people in need due to the devastating bush fires, we are holding a spectacular quiz, all about Australia, hosted by London’s finest quiz masters Inquizition.
Teams can made of up to eight people and your entry fee includes all the things we love about Oz. Everyone will receive a welcome drink of Cooper’s Pale Ale followed by an Aussie main course cooked by our Aussie head chef. Choose from an Australian burger with beetroot, pineapple, egg, cheese and bacon, Australian Parma chicken topped with grilled aubergine, tomato sauce and melted Parmesan or a Moving Mountains plant based B12 burger for vegan players.
Tickets are £25 and include the above food and drink. £5 will be donated to the Australian Red Cross whose emergency teams are working tirelessly to respond to the current situation.
Better yet, Three Cheers Pub Co, who run The Bedford will match every ticket donation, and also give £5 from every ticket sold to the charity – meaning your donation magically turns into £10. There are also fantastic prizes to be won.
Australia Day Quiz
Entry to the ballroom - don't forget to let us know if you're joining another group.
|19:00 - 02:00||£25.00|
77 Bedford Hill, SW12 9HD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.