Clubbing, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different
To many, Ben Pearce’s name is synonymous with ‘What I Might Do’, his oddly anthemic deep-house debut that dominated club floors across the world in 2012, whilst garnering support from the likes of Jamie Jones, Heidi and Pete Tong. Whilst this is an easy correlation to make (the track went platinum in Europe after all), those who have followed him since the beginning can testify that he is so much more than that, and the coming months will definitely see him come into his own.
Ben is very much an underground DJ first-and-foremost, aided in no small part by his vast musical knowledge and the ability to play across a wide range of musical genres. His skills behind the decks have not gone un-noticed, as shown by high-profile sets alongside the likes of Seth Troxler, Eats Everything, and Theo Parrish.
He’s also becoming increasingly known for his remixing abilities, and the coming year will see him lending his deft touch to the likes of Le Youth, Redlight and Chris Malinchak. There is also exciting new solo material on the horizon, as well as an increasingly busy tour schedule that will take him across Europe and more.
Not one to sit on his laurels, 2013 sees Ben Pearce drive forward with the conviction and certitude of someone who knows his dominance of clubland has only just begun
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.