What is Immersive Gamebox?
Immersive Gamebox is a totally new type of social group gaming right here in the heart of London.
Step into the Gamebox and play amazing social adventures in hyper-interactive rooms which use a high-tech combination of touch screens, projection mapping, motion sensors, and surround sound to give you a truly immersive experience which you play with your team mates. Groups of 2-6 people can play in each Gamebox, and each booking is completely private so you won't be paired up with anyone else to play. Plus, if there's more than 6 of you then you can play in multiple Gameboxes and compete to see which group gets the best score!
Choose the 15, 30 or 60 minute game based on the theme you love the sound of, and work together to play your way through a series of mini-games and challenges to complete your adventure.
- Alien Aptitude Test: London 1984 - Taking you back to 1984, you and your team will be put through your paces whilst you complete each round and are scored on how well you perform each task, ranging from teamwork to communication and intelligence. A social challenge game that will bring you 80's nostalgia and some classic tunes to match.
- Squid Game - A new game based on the hit Netflix series: Squid Game. You will participate as a contender in Squid Game and have to survive all six challenges from the show. Using our 3D motion tracking visors and touch screens around the room, you will need to survive each challenge to advance in the game. Every time you lose, you lose players’ lives. Every time you win, earn money in the piggy bank.
- Ticket To Mars - Hop in a spaceship and head off to the Red Planet as you join the colonising attempt. You've been sent on a vital scouting mission to find a rare mineral called Elonium (discovered by Elon Musk), which will help the colony to grow. Collect as much as you can by blasting through a quarry, passing the mineral between your teammates, and clearing the Mars Rover airwaves.
- Temple of Coins - our 30 minute arcade battle game will see you go head-to-head against your team mates as you try to collect as many coins as possible while dodging ghosts and piling on the power ups. Do you have what it takes to beat the Temple of Coins and get onto the leaderboard?
- Paw Patrol: New Recruits - As the newest member of the team, you’ll embark on a series of fun rescue missions with your favorite pups alongside Ryder, Chase, Marshall, Rubble, Zuma and Skye.
Suitable for ages 3+ and great for family fun, date nights, friendly battles, and company team building / ice breaker activities.