Between the Bridges is London's biggest beer garden. In the Summer months we have a mix of indoor & outdoor areas, and throughout the colder months and festive period, the venue is heated, roofed and winter-proofed making it an all year-around destination. A unique space with drinks tables, weekly…
Soul Supper - Sept 24th @ Between The Bridges
NEW VENUE! BETWEEN THE BRIDGES WATERLOO
Take a trip down memory lane with our immersive dining experience celebrating all things Motown & Soul. An evening of food, drinks and music inspired by a Detroit culture that became the heartbeat of American music. 🎵
Winner of ‘Family & Visitor Attraction Award’ 🏆
100s of 5 Star Reviews on Design My Night ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Expect to hear the likes of Marvin Gaye // Temptations // Four Tops // Supremes // Martha & The Vandellas // Jackson 5 // Stevie Wonder // Marvelettes // Mary Wells // Contours // Smokey Robinson & The Miracles // Jr. Walker & The All Stars // Barrett Strong // Eddie Holland // Gladys Knight & The Pips /
🗓️ Event Dates - September 24th
⏲️ Time: 3 pm - 7 pm. Performances end at approximately 6 pm.
👔 Dress Code: Smart
🎈 Where: Between the Bridges Between
Located on Queen’s Walk on the South Bank in London, SE1 between Westminster & Waterloo Bridges By the London Eye
General ticket - 2 course meal, Welcome drink & Show £59.95pp entrance for 1 Located on the ground floor or level 1
- VIP Ticket - 2-course meal, Welcome drink, VIP View & Show £69.95pp entrance for 1 Located on the ground floor tabes or booth
- Discounted Couples ticket: 2-course meal, Welcome drink & Show £54.95pp each guest needs a ticket - minimum of 2 guests - Save £10 total Located on the ground floor or level 1
- Discounted Group ticket: 2-course meal, Welcome drink & Show £49.95pp each guest needs a ticket - minimum of 4 guests - Save £40 total Located on the ground floor or level 1
- Show Only - Welcome drink & Show £39.99 No food included - seated behind the meal tables Based on Located on ground floor behind the meal reservations or level 1 to the rear of the venue
*Please note tickets are nonrefundable.
Every event has sold out far in advance so buy early to avoid disappointment. Non VIP seats are randomly allocated keeping groups sat together. You may be on the ground floor or upper balcony. All tickets are nonrefundable
🎂🎂 Is it your birthday? [LIMITED]
Email email@example.com for a Soul Supper Cake!
N.B. To ensure you are seated with your guests on the day, please ensure you have entered the same lead name at as each if booking separately.
Food & Drinks🥂 Welcome glass of prosecco on arrival
🥘 MARVINS MAIN:
Motown BBQ Chicken
Mixed Pepper Sauce
Mixed Pepper Sauce
🍰 DIANA’S DESSERT:
Soul Supper Signature Cupcake
VG & Gluten Free
**Menu subject to change
If you have any DIETARY REQUIREMENTS we need to know by the week before your event e.g. nut allergies, vegan etc, please notify us by emailing Hey@SoulSupper.co.uk
ANYONE WHO HAS NOT NOTIFIED US OF THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS OR MEAL CHOICE WILL RECEIVE A MEAT MENU BY DEFAULT, Please contact Hey@SoulSupper.co.uk should you prefer vegetarian or have any allergens as the meals are pre-ordered.
VERIFIED DESIGN MY NIGHT REVIEWS:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Perfect venue for a night of fantastic music, performed by an amazing group of people.” - DesignMyNight User Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Fabulous night out, great food and even better entertainment highly recommend” - DesignMyNight User Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “It was possibly the best night I’ve ever had out, the singers are amazing!t” - Jessica DesignMyNight User Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “it was such a great night!! Had us all up and dancing the night away to motown!” - Rosie Mami DesignMyNight User Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ”Really entertaining event with great music and good soul food!!” - DesignMyNight User Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “ Band was amazing food good. We will definitely do this again” - DesignMyNight User Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Very good,will go again if it is on next year.” - DesignMyNight User Review
The Soul Supper Management Team
[ Office hours 11:00 - 19:00 Mon-Fri]
Between the Bridges, Between The Bridges is located on Queen’s Walk on the South Bank in London, SE1 between Westminster & Waterloo Bridges., SE1 8XX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.