Welcome to London’s first Sustainable Community food market. Packed with 40+ independent food traders showcasing the very best of locally sourced worldwide cuisine. Whatever you want, their traders have got it. Find them on Newington Causeway and bring your friends, family and furry pals. That’s…
Speed Dating @ Mercato Metropolitano in Elephant & Castle (Ages 23-35)
Our new Wednesday night Speed Dating event for ages 23-35 (age guide) takes place at the trendy Mercato Metropolitano in Elephant & Castle. This is a wonderful venue with dozens of pop-up food stalls, a micro brewery, secret beer garden & live music every night.
At this event you can expect to meet around 15-20 people in 4-5 minute dates with an interval half way through for refreshments.
Speed Dating kicks off at 8pm prompt and any guests arriving late may not be able to take part so please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for registration.
When all the guests have arrived the host will explain how the evening will unfold and you will be provided with a scorecard and pen. When the event begins women will be seated and men will rotate between tables every 4 minutes. At the end of each date guests mark on their scorecard or directly onto our website using your phone whether they would like to see that person again.
Once the event finishes guests are welcome to explore the market and sample some of the delicious food on offer or check out the amazing live music.
The next day we will contact you via e-mail with your matches and you'll be able to contact anyone you've paired with through our website.
Please be aware that speed dating places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries about this event please contact us at email@example.com or call our telephone bookings hotline on 0845 862 1448 (9am 5pm).
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£15.00|
42, Newington Causeway, SE1 6DR
Elephant & Castle
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.