This unique London Bridge outdoor street food and drinks hot spot can be found just a few minutes walk from the station and the iconic London Shard. Vinegar Yard offers up a whole host of fun things to do in the city, from pop-up shops, to art installations and a weekly flea market hosted by Flealondon…
Oyster & Fizz Bank Holiday Brunch
- No reviews.
- Vinegar Yard
CELEBRATE AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WITH AN OYSTER AND FIZZ BRUNCH
Vinegar Yard’s Oyster brunch will run this coming August Bank Holiday weekend
Friday 28th August to Monday 31st August
From 12pm - 3pm each day, expert shuckers from Oyster Boy Events will set up their portable shucking station on Vinegar Yard’s mezzanine bar for the ticketed Oyster and Fizz Brunch, with sun-soaked seating for small and large groups.
Oyster Boy Events will be shucking the premium West Mersea oysters at guests tables, and will offer guests a range of their signature dressings such as home-made Bloody Mary hot sauce, a classic Mignonette, and a spicy home-made hot sauce.
Vinegar Yard has put together a selection of special oyster and drinks packages for one-weekend-only, being the perfect start (or end!) to the Bank Holiday. The event is ticketed-only so booking is essential, with only a limited number of tables up for grabs. Packages are outlined below and are made up of either 6 or 12 oysters per person, alongside the option of prosecco or Bloody Mary’s.
- 6 oysters + 2 glasses of prosecco - £25 + booking fee @ £2.50
- 12 oysters + 2 glasses of prosecco - £35 + booking fee @ £2.50
- 12 oysters & a bottle of prosecco - £50 + booking fee @ £2.50
Or, for those that enjoy the kick of a Bloody Mary:
- 6 oysters +2 Bloody Mary’s - £30 + booking fee @ £2.50
- 12 oysters + 2 Bloody Mary’s - £40 + booking fee @ £2.50
Vinegar Yard, 72-82 St Thomas St, SE1 3QU
City of London
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.