Medieval Banquet is a show like no other in London! Centrally located, London's original Medieval banquet has stood in the beautiful and historic setting of St Katharine's Docks, just a two minute walk from Tower Bridge, for over forty years. Travel back to Medieval London where the year is 1529 andculture…
- No reviews.
- The Medieval Banquet
This Christmas step into the dark side and experience an immersive theatrical production. A medieval journey, set within a land of archaic culture where winter reigns long, this event will take you on a journey encompassing the lives of each noble house and its occupants. It is a battle of the brave and bold with torturous consequences.
For Christmas 2017, celebrate with us and feast on The Medieval Banquet's court entertainment as they mystify you with their talents then raise your charged goblet in appreciation. But whatever you do, ensure you are in the right house, as there will be no mercy on those found to be deserting their coat of arms.
Come ready to eat a five course banquet with wine and ale and to finish the night by dancing till late.
- Stunning 10.000 sq ft historic venue
- 450 seat capacity
- 9 individual vaulted private dining areas
- Immersive theatrical production
- Full Medieval Show with over two hours of entertainment
- London's only established fighting knights
- Glamorous aerial acrobat and contortionist
- Juggler and hand balancer
- Costumes available for purchase or hire
- Shared parties available
- Excellent transport links
Tuesday & Wednesday Only
|19:15 - 23:45||£59.00|
Thursday to Saturday
|19:15 - 23:45||£69.00|
Tuesday to Saturday
|19:15 - 23:45||£40.00|
Ivory House St Katharine Docks E1W 1BP
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Nightfall Banquet, You should also check out...