One of the most stunning private hire spaces in London, the conservatory at The Barbican is billed as a 'hidden tropical oasis in the heart of the city'. Known for its 2,000 species of tropical plants and trees, this unique and interesting space also boasts finches, quails and exotic fish, Protected…
Singles Haunted Ghost Walk in London
On Saturday 30th October over 30 singles (even ratio of men & women) will join us for a Spooktacular tour of London's ghosts & ghouls.
Our Singles Ghost Walk is a historically factual and spine tingling tour, starting at 8pm when the group will meet outside the Barbican tube station.
The evening will include tales of Body snatchers, a visit to a Plague Pit where 50,000 victims of the Black Death are said to be buried and the exact spot where Sir William Wallace (Braveheart) was hanged & quartered.
Throughout the evening there will be the opportunity to meet other people through a number of unique ice breaker games.
This event is for singles of all ages but we will ensure there is an even balance between the different age groups (in short, they'll be someone for everyone!)
|Male Ticket||20:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
|Female Ticket||20:00 - 20:30||£15.00|
Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.