The NYE Silent Disco
- The Banking Hall
Silent disco pioneers, Silent Sounds, are taking over the stunning Banking Hall in central London for an epic NYE party.
The Grade II listed Main Hall was designed in the 1930s and has a unique Art Deco charm and is one of the most unique places to party in London.
With 5 star reviews over the last few years, this is the perfect group party for NYE, sing your hearts out and dance the night away with your headphones on!
With 3 DJs, you can switch your headphones between each DJ, who will be playing anything from Taylor Swift to Stormzy and all the party classics. Pick your DJ, get your colour, enjoy your party!
There will be a burger/hot dog bar with dirty fries, available on the night and of course our bars serving up delicious wines, beers and spirits!
Silent Sounds puts on unforgettable parties at iconic locations across London, and NYE is always the biggest and best of the year with over 500 party revellers counting down with you!
Read our reviews from previous parties - 5 stars on DesignMyNight!
Watch our video from our boat party events.
14 Cornhill, EC3V 3ND
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are 21 and over. Identification may be required.
13. The promoter has the right to refuse entry on behaviour of guests that they deem inappropriate but may include intoxication from drink/drugs, aggressive behaviour and language.