Combing silent disco with jaw-dropping Thames-side views of London's most iconic landmarks, Silent Sounds takes place aboard the two-storey Dutch Master. Departing from the Tower Millennium Pier opposite the Tower of London, guests of this unique experience will don their headphones, then curate their…
Silent Sounds Boat Party
Silent Sounds: On The Thames is waiting to take you on an unmissable trip and silent disco, all while showing you London's most incredible sights along the Thames. Hop aboard The Dutch Master, a two-storey party boat, for a night of drinking and dancing with a difference as you float by iconic London landmarks while choosing the soundtrack to your night at a silent disco.
Party the night away with your friends at the silent disco which will be whipping the crowd up with party anthems and dance floor killers. From disco classics to hardcore house, you can pick your channel on the headphones meaning the dance floor will see some serious action. The boat also has a bar on each deck; play pirate and guzzle rum or live the high life with a glass of crisp white.
Partying in London is already pretty spectacular but Silent Sounds turn things up a notch as they show you some of the city's most beautiful sights by night. Dance the evening away to a backdrop of London's finest sites as you float down the Thames - clubbing has never had such amazing views. Get your headphones on for this epic night out in London.
In partnership with TheProducersUK.
Please note there is a £15 minimum card spend on the boat so do remember to bring cash too!
FOR SOLD OUT DATES WE RESERVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS ON THE DOOR. CASH ONLY.
If you would like to have your own Silent Disco boat party for your company party or special event, please do email us for availability. Hire fee £5,000 for a 4 hour trip, up to 350 guests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Silent Sounds Gift Voucher
£20 - £100
Silent Boater Early Bird
Includes entry to the boat and an amazing silent disco experience as you cruise past London's finest sights. Once these are sold out, there will be just Late Bird tickets left. No difference in type of tickets, just price and availability.
|19:45 - 00:00||£25.00|
Silent Boater Late Bird
Includes entry to the boat and an amazing silent disco experience as you cruise past London's finest sights
|19:45 - 00:00||£30.00|
The Dutch Master, Tower Millennium Pier, Next to Tower of London EC3N 4AB
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note the boat has a strict boarding time between 7.30-7.45pm. The boat will leave after this time and we are unable to board guests after this time. Please arrive at Tower Pier in sufficient time.
14. If weather, tidal, or any other reasons the Captain considers it necessary, to vary the scheduled trip, his decision will be final.
15. The Captain has the right to refuse passage to any person or persons , the reasons for such refusal need not be stated, but will be in the interests of the owners, vessels, persons and crew embarked.
16. Guests are advised to wear low heeled suitable footwear, preferably rubber soled, whilst on board the vessel.
17. Please note that the boat is scheduled to return to Tower Pier by 12:00am on the night. We have no control over any incidents that happen on the river that may cause a delay to this arrival time and do not accept any liabilities for expenses incurred and refunds will not be permitted.
18. Please note the boat has a strict boarding time between 7.30-7.45pm. The boat will leave after this time and we are unable to board guests after this time. Please arrive at Tower Pier by 7.30 to allow time to scan tickets and give you your headphones.
19. Please be aware that you will be refused entry on the boat if you appear in any way to have consumed too much alcohol.