Banking Hall is the perfect venue to impress your guests. Hire the Banking Hall if you are looking for somewhere with charm and grandeur. The Grade II listed Main Hall was designed in the 1930s and has a unique Art Deco charm. With a Mezzanine level that looks out over the Bank of England, the space…
The NYE Silent Disco
Get ready to experience the NYE party of a lifetime in one of London's most iconic venues; the stunning Banking Hall. It's hosting a New Year's Eve party that you won't want to miss. And who's in charge of the music? Only the legendary silent disco pioneers, Silent Sounds!
Read our 5 star reviews
"Best night of my life" TripAdvisor 2023
"Just one of those epic nights you will remember with friends forever" DesignMyNight 2023
The huge art-deco inspired space is beyond beautiful, and the atmosphere is always electric when we host our NYE parties here. Grab your own personal headphones on entry then switch between three amazing DJs playing everything from the latest chart-topping hits to garage to classic party anthems, from Taylor to Jay Z to Drake and everything in between.
This is not just any NYE party - it's an epic group celebration with over 500 other party revellers counting down to 2024 alongside you. Check out our Instagram to see just how legendary our parties are.
This is a party where you'll be able to sing your heart out and dance the night away. Get ready to bring in the New Year in style as you celebrate with your headphones on, your favorite artists on blast and your mates and loved ones jumping around alongside you!
So what are you waiting for? Check out our 5-star reviews on DesignMyNight, and get ready to join the most fun-time party night this New Year's Eve, in London.
Check out our instagram to see what awaits.
**Unique central London location.
**5 hours of silent disco fun.
**Late night license till 2am.
**Perfect for groups and those who love to dance and sign the night away in a stunning location!
Ticket includes entry to our epic Silent Disco NYE party.
|21:00 - 02:00
|21:00 - 02:00
14, Cornhill, EC3V 3ND
City of London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are 18 and over. Identification may be required.
13. The promoter has the right to refuse entry on behaviour of guests that they deem inappropriate but may include intoxication from drink/drugs, aggressive behaviour and language.