A great night out for those who want to bop all the way back to when Jon Bon Jovi first rocked their world and the A-Team or Baywatch ruled Saturday-night telly. Party people come to dance and sing the night away, led by DJs pumping out nothing but the best tunes from the decade of Disco. Move, shake…
80s 90s Groovy Wonderland Party & Welcome Drink at Popworld
- No reviews.
- Popworld Watling Street
Socialite Connections and Popworld have partnered up to bring you London’s best retro party featuring disco, 80s & 90s pop anthems. Last entry 10pm
Popworld is a late-night bar with a difference – we are cheese with style, party the night away with like-minded fun-loving people. We play all of the cheesy pop tunes customers want to hear – and offer a great range of fun party cocktails to make your night POPTASTIC!
How our event works:
You will arrive from 8pm onwards. Ask for Socialite Connections on arrival. You will be directed to the semi-private area.
There will be plenty of opportunity to meet and mingle with both old and new members and there guests before you head to the groovy wonderland dance floor and dance the night away to the 80s 90s music.. Don't miss out on what is guaranteed to be a night to remember!
Dress code is Smart /Casual, No T-shirts, No hoodies, No trainers / Wear Smart Shoes, Smart jeans.
ALL ID'S WILL BE SCANNED ON ARRIVAL.. Please bring ID. NO ID No Entry. Valid photo ID Driving License, Passport or European National ID card It is required for entry.
For membership enquiries email email@example.com
When you arrive ask for Michelle / Socialite Connections. Arrive by 10pm If you have any questions call Michelle on 07761779845
You must pre book a ticket in advance .. to attend this event..
|Standard for 1 Person||20:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
17, Watling Street, St. Paul's, EC4M 9BB
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.