Powerhouse vocalist Vula is probably best known for her work as lead vocalist with Basement Jaxx, including the hit single Oh My Gosh. She has an impressive CV as one of the premier backing vocalists both in the UK and in the States, performing with Sam Smith, Clean Bandit, Lalah Hathaway, Sam Sparro and other major artists. Vula has wowed huge audiences at the Royal Albert Hall, featuring as a lead vocalist with The Heritage Orchestra (Radio 1 Ibiza Prom 2015) and alongside Gregory Porter at the Battle of the Bands Prom, 2014. She also received rave reviews for her show stopping performance at Jazz Voice, the opening gala concert of the London Jazz Festival at a sold out Barbican Hall. Most recently, she featured as part of the celebrated Quincy Jones prom, this summer. As a solo artist in her own right, she has supported Robert Glasper at the Hammersmith Apollo and released an EP with DivaGeek. Vula is one third of vocal trio, LaSharVu.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Wednesday nights at Rah Rah Room bring you the artists You Need to Hear. We present to you the best of the best of the UK music scene, straddling soul, funk, beats, R&B and soulful pop. Some you know, some you need to get to know. Great musicians, great singers, great bands, great resident DJs.