Please note that in-line with government regulations, The Perception will temporarily close at 10PM on Wednesday 4th November. What lies behind the shimmering veil? Sneak inside and be prepared to be mesmerized. W London introduces a disruptive scene that amplifies the true persona and invites you…
London Cocktail Week: Jagermeister Ice-Sculpting Workshops
- No reviews.
- The Perception at W London
LONDON COCKTAIL MONTH: JAGERMEISTER ICE-SCULPTING WORKSHOP - 5:30PM SESSION
Join Jägermeister for an ice cold exploration of the iconic herbal liqueur at the W London's exclusive masterclasses this London Cocktail Month. On arrival, guests will enjoy delicious canapes served with the W’s Signature Serve available throughout October - Jäger Punch.
To begin, a master mixologist will lead guests on a tasting session of Jägermeister Original, Jägermeister Manifest, and Jägermeister Cold Brew Coffee, all served to a perfect -18°. During this session guests will learn about the 56 herbs and spices that give Jägermeister its unique flavour profile, and how this botanical base can be highlighted in various cocktails.
Following this, a workshop for beginners will teach the basic skills of fresh ice carving for cocktail serves. Attendees will learn how to carve cubes, diamonds and spheres, before having a go themselves and adding their creation to a Jägermeister cocktail.
LCW: Jagermeister Ice-Sculpting Masterclasses (5:30PM)
Join Jägermeister for an ice cold exploration of the iconic herbal liqueur at the W London's exclusive masterclasses this London Cocktail Month.
|17:30 - 19:00||£10.00|
W London, 10 Wardour Street, W1D 6QF
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.