Please note that The Perception is only daily, 7AM - 10PM. Bookings and walk-ins welcome. They will be offering table service only and can accommodate maximum groups of up to 6 people. All seating complies with recommended social distancing measures. Frosé Royale Brunch is every Saturday and Sunday…
Push temptation to the limit with our extra-indulgent, craving-laden Candy Brunch. Sip on 1,5 hours of our bottomless Cookie Cream Cocktail (fully-Vegan!) and Prosecco, whilst you tuck into your choice of bold and tasty brunch staples.
With an assortment of lip-smacking dishes such as sticky beef short rib or Cornish crab topped with poached eggs and Hollandaise. Vegan appetites can sink into our pea and spring onion falafel or our spiced chick peas & butternut squash topped with coconut honey yoghurt.
Never enough, the limitless candy, cookie and live smore-station will steal the scene, loaded with a selection of silky spreads and toppings and marshmallows for your freshly toasted smore - vital for an afternoon of retox revelry.
Stay longer and immerse yourself in the electric tunes of our resident DJ, whilst mingling with Saturday afternoon's coolest crowd.
£45 per person- plus 12.5% discretionary service charge on the day.
Includes 1,5 hours of bottomless cocktail or Prosecco, 1 main dish and an unlimited cookie, candy and smore dessert station.
W London, 10 Wardour Street, W1D 6QF
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Cancellation Policy: Group bookings need to be cancelled within 48% or will be charged 50%.