The Ultimate cheese fest, Infernos pays homage to disco, pop and all that glitters, and in the heart of Clapham no less! Weekend club nights provide the chance to relive those glory days of university, partying and being YOUNG! Attracting a crowd in their mid to late twenties, Infernos plays everything…
Rig BIz Podcast Live at Infernos.
The Rig Biz Podcast which is one of the most listened to sports and comedy podcasts in the UK is celebrating its first ever live show at its spiritual home: Infernos.
Get ready for the biggest pre lash in over 18 months when 'The CCO of Clapham' himself Archie Curzon, his co-host Freddy Clode and Lion's Legend Andy Powell celebrate the doors of this magisterial palace reopening once more with a high-octane live podcast.
Get excited for their soon to be announced special guest along for the ride. Here's to a night of Beers, Banter and Business.
Monday 19th July. Infernos Opening Night. Make it one to remember.
Ticket includes all night entry into the club.
Rig Biz Live Pod + Club Entry
A seat at the table for the first ever live screen of the renowned RIG BIZ podcast. Entry to the club after party included.
To be seated together - purchase as a group. We will do our best.
Infernos opening night. Hosted by Clapham COO Archie Curzon. What could be more memorable ;-)
|19:30 - 02:00||£15.00|
146, Clapham High Street,Clapham, SW4 7UH
Clapham Common (Tube)
• All tickets are sold subject to change/cancellation in line with government guidance at that time.
• Please be sure to adhere to the time stipulated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry outside of this window
• We are an over 21’s club and run a strict no ID no entry policy. Accepted ID includes passports and photo driving licenses (excluding paper identification) and must be on all persons for identification purposes.
• Dress code – smart casual, fancy dress encouraged, no sports or work wear.
• Anyone seen drinking outside the venue will be refused entry
• All pre-paid tickets and packages are sold on a non-refundable basis
• We operate a zero tolerance on drugs. Customers MUST agree to searches on entry if asked to do so
• Management reserve the right of admission
• Anyone refused entry or asked to leave will not be eligible for a refund
As a licensee we have a responsibility to manage the use of alcohol on the premises. If you are perceived to be intoxicated, or are demonstrating any signs of antisocial behaviour, you will be refused entry/asked to leave. Please take care of all in your group.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.