The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
F**k Tinder London - Valentine's Day Edition
After two completely sold out runs in Australia, as well as sold out shows in Singapore & Edinburgh, f**k Tinder is returning to London.
Designed to get single people together to have a good night out, chat to interesting people and do a lot of laughing.
Your host is none other than Scottish award nominated funny man Chris Henry. He'll be getting you all mixing in groups and chatting to the other singles, as well as introducing you to some top class comedians.
Some people call it the funniest singles night you’ll ever go on, we call it F**K TINDER!
Here is some of the brilliant feedback we’ve gotten from our previous events.
“such a fun night, the format was great I actually forgot it was a speed dating” – Ellie
“Had a brilliant night, it was such a hoot” – Ally
“fantastic!” – Andrew
“I had a great night.” – Mary Jane
“what an amazing night, perfect twist on regular speed dating” - Greg
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “phenomenally funny” (Huffington Post).
★ ★ ★ ★ - "highly enjoyable and memorable evening" (Theatrepeople.com.au)
Single laides - grab your tickets here!
|20:00 - 22:30||£20.00|
Go ahead gentlemen!
|20:00 - 22:30||£20.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.