The POW Brixton pub, club and terrace forms one of South London’s largest live music venues with a two-tier outdoor roof terrace. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. POW’s 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging sound system with heavyweight bass…
Fetch! Halloween - Queer Rooftop Party
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
Fetch! The new South London rooftop party bringing together the hottest queer nightlife collectives under one roof!
Join us on POW’s legendary rooftop for a Halloween Special, you can expect to hear everything from House, Disco, R&B, Afrobeats and Pop + a Live music room.
DJs & Collectives - U OK Hun, Watcha Queer House Party, DJ Yung Reenie, Slagland + Live music Room
DJs & Collectives TBA - previous guests at our parties have included the likes of Gal Pals, Queer Bruk, U OK Hun, Jungle Kitty and Nite Dykez.
Expect gorg curated spaces from your fav club nights, three dance floors, a live music room, and a queer market, bringing together babes of all tastes for our second iconic summer party.
Fetch! aims to create an inclusive and SAFE space for all babes and all tastes… we therefore have an absolute ZERO tolerance policy for ANY harassment, abuse or cultural appeopriation. It’s not cute and you will be removed. Please don’t assume anyones sexual orientation, gender or pronouns and respect all members of our community.
Unfortunately while we are aiming to make this party as accessible and comfortable as possible, the venue has multiple steps throughout and is not wheelchair accessible. However, we will have wellbeing monitors on hand throughout the venue to offer assistance to anyone who needs support. We also ask that you know your limits and watch your consumption.
For group bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org 💞
|2nd Release||20:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
|3rd Release||20:00 - 03:00||£12.50|
|Entry before 11pm||20:00 - 03:00||£8.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.