The Prince of Wales pub & POW form a large music venue with two-tier outdoor roof terrace in Brixton. A great location for late night drinking and dancing. Our 1920s Art Deco dancehall has a sprung wooden dancefloor and a banging Turbosound system with heavyweight bass to get your rump shaking.Dance…
Brixton's Summer Rooftop Disco Party: Byday Bynight
- No reviews.
- The Prince of Wales Brixton
Byday Bynight return to London's most renowned roof terrace for our 6th Summer series kicking off this April! Expect another summer of stellar guest DJ's, Hot weather, nothing but good vibes from great people and sold-out day and night parties...
With DJs split across two rooftop spaces, a high production re-vamp within the main club room and need we not mention the ever infamous hotel room, it's safe to say we're in for our biggest and best summer series to date!
The rum shack cocktail bar has been newly refurbished on the terrace and a brand new Function One soundsystem has been installed throughout the main club which has changed the came for audio quality.
House & Disco is the backdrop to the sunset, led by deeper underground sounds in the night.
March 29th - Moomin, Tech Support + guests
April 13th - Black Loops, Harrison BDP + guests
May 3rd - Coeo, Harry Wolfman + guests
May 11th - Psychemagik, Danielle Moore (Crazy P) + guests
June 8th - Finnebassen, Elliot Adamson + guests
July 13th - Lovebirds, Felix Dickinson + guests
Aug 24th - Banoffee Pies, The Willers Bros + guests
Our party 101's:
☀️ Amazing Street food courtesy of TBA
☀️ Two Huge roof terraces, Three rooms of music
☀️ Summer Cocktails & Frozen Ice pops
☀️ Glitter station
☀️ 12 hours of the best international guest and resident House & Disco DJs
☀️ Private Tables and Areas for Hire across the indoor and outdoor areas
☀️Brand new Funktion-One (Official) sound
GROUP / BIRTHDAYS / INQUIRIES:
Birthday groups, large parties and all queries contact us on:
In accordance with our license agreement we run a membership policy for admission to The Prince of Wales.
We operate an ID scan system on the door, valid ID will be required due to our license agreement. 18+
|3rd release||15:00 - 03:00||£20.00|
467-469, Brixton Road, SW9 8HH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.