80's Music, Commercial/Pop, House Music, Party Mash Up
After a stunning multi-million pound refurbishment in September 2015, Tiger Tiger Haymarket is ready to throw open our doors for our biggest New Year’s Eve party to date! In true Tiger Tiger style we start the night by launching all 5 of ourthemed rooms with DJ’s setting the scene with the very best in Commercial, RnB,House and 80 and 90’s club classics! The night will play out with entertainmentsuch as CO2 and confetti cannons, podium dancers and stilt walkers, and a giantcountdown balloon drop like no other to see in 2016!!
Alongsideall of this entertainment we have a brand new 300 capacity restaurant, TheHaymarket Kitchen, which will be serving a delicious 5 course meal which youand your friends can enjoy as part of your New Year celebrations.
On the night we will be keeping those spirits high with free giveaways and the chance to win £500 worth of holiday tickets so you can ensure you get 2016 off to an amazing start!!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue operate a No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.