Bar Elba is a rooftop bar in London Waterloo. Covered in the winter to keep you dry from the typical British weather, and uncovered in the summer to help you soak up those rays. In-keeping with the theme of the Battle of Waterloo, with sister bar Tonight Josephine located just below in the basement…
Dirty Scrabble Dating @ Bar Elba Ages 23-35
- No reviews.
- Bar Elba
Let's be frank...Traditional speed dating in London can be dull and tedious, and "singles" cocktail parties can come across as a bit pretentious. Do you want to hear about an experience that's out of the ordinary and makes it easier to break the ice with someone?
DateinaDash are excited to share that Dirty Scrabble Dating, one of London's most unique dating events, is now being held at the fabulous Bar Elba in Waterloo. We're confident it will be an absolute riot!
Here's how it works: This event has quickly become one of London's top dating events, combining Scrabble with speed dating. The catch is that you can only use naughty words, so let your imagination run wild! Meet up to 20 fun and interesting people with equally dirty minds as you move around the room. Space is always limited seriously, it's true, so don't miss your chance!
We can't guarantee you'll find "the one," but we promise you'll have a blast meeting new people.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
Rooftop - Mercury House, 109-117 Waterloo Road, SE1 8UL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.