The Happenstance sits in the shadow of St. Paul's Cathedral with a beautiful alfresco terrace looking right at the iconic building and over the happening square. In the daytime, it offers a great place for client meetings and drinks, with its laid back and friendly atmosphere; as the evening draws…
Paw perfect - The Mother's Day Edition Celebrating World Theatre day
- The Happenstance
Join us this Mother's Day at The Happenstance for our Paw Perfect drag brunch hosted in partnership with our friends at luxury pet shop Furmily.
Experience London’s first brunch that is packed full of entertainment for both you & your four-legged friend. You can expect fun games for both humans & pups, a paws-itively adorable ball pit & bottomless Pawsecco for your pooch. Furmily will also provide a pawsome photobooth making 100% sure that you’ll capture plenty of pics for the ‘gram.
To mark World Theatre Day on 27th March (also Mother’s Day for all dog mums!), West End Stars Portia de Fosse and her spectacular friends will host a showstopping brunch from 1 – 4pm. With a drag extravaganza full of high-kicks, showtunes and death drops, dress up your four-legged friend and embark on a brunch to remember.
You will enjoy a welcome drink & a delicious brunch dish of your choice plus some spectacular entertainment for only £45. Check out our upcoming dates & themes & get your ticket today!
UPCOMING DATES AT THE HAPPENSTANCE
27th March from 1pm – The Mother's Day Edition Celebrating World Theatre Day – We’ll be bringing theatre to life at The Happenstance all celebration of all of lovely Mother's & World Theatre Day.
Each ticket covers one human & one dog – we can’t wait to see you there!
Paw Perfect 27th - The Theatre day
Ticket includes entry, brunch dish and welcome drink.
|13:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
10, Paternoster Square, EC4M 7DX
St. Pauls (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.