- Lounge Bar
The Happenstance sits in the shadow of St. Paul's Cathedral with a beautiful alfresco terrace looking right at the iconic building and over the happening square.
In the daytime, it offers a great place for client meetings and drinks, with its laid back and friendly atmosphere; as the evening draws in, the bar becomes a hive of activity with after work drinks, romantic dinners, and large private parties all enjoying the chic and quirky interiors and excellent drink & food offering.
With private rooms available for hire as well as full weekend hire available, it also functions as a very successful party and event venue. Overall, a pleasant oasis away from the hubbub of city life, The Happenstance is another example of a successful bar providing a refreshing venue for city workers looking to let their hair down and relax.
- Lounge Bar , Restaurant Bar , Restaurant
- Chatting and Drinking , Private party , Drinking and Eating
- St Pauls
- Cocktail Making, London Cocktail Week 2021
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Christmas Lunch, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Private Hire
- Taking Bookings
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No Door Charge
- Background Music
- Street Side Tables, Outdoor Dining
- No queues normally
The Happenstance, 10, Paternoster Square, EC4M 7DX
St. Pauls (Tube)
|Main Dining Room||Venue Hire||250||350||-||-||-|