The Conductor is a stylish new pub and restaurant on Fleet Place in Farringdon, serving up indulgent yet healthy culinary delights from, washed down by craft beer, classic cocktails, mocktails and premium non-alcoholic tipples in Central London. Now serving a variety of breakfast dishes from 8am -11am…
Victorian Hot Gin Masterglass with Sipsmith Gin
- No reviews.
- The Conductor
With the nights drawing in and the smell of winter in the air, we invite you to a ‘meet the distiller’ gin event with a difference. Join us on Wednesday 13th November in our stunning Victorian gin bar transformed with authentic gin barrels, Victorian lighting and plush velvet furnishings and let us delight you with a ‘meet the distiller’ hot gin tasting evening.
With the heart of Victorian London at its core, this event will transport you back to a time of old London and allow you to immerse yourself in a gin experience to remember.
Sit back and relax whilst our Sipsmith ambassador guides you through the very finest seasonal sipping drinks, including 3 of Sipsmith premium hot gin drinks –the festive spiced winter warmer, Mulled Sloe gin, the deliciously warming and rich buscuity tipple hot gin and gingerbread and decedent chocolate orange – in additional to this you will learn the fascinating history of hot gin, the best pours and perfect garnishes to enjoy over the Christmas season.
Sipsmith hot gin experience
Sipsmith hot gin experience
|18:30 - 20:00||£15.00|
1 Fleet Place, EC4M 7RA
Chancery Lane (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.