Karma Sanctum Soho Centrally located in the vibrant heart of Soho, Karma Sanctum Soho is London’s original rock n’ roll hotel. Spanning two Georgian townhouses which have been converted into a sumptuous 30-bedroom boutique hotel including a private screening room and bar, restaurant, and a residents…
Rock n' Roll Christmas
- No reviews.
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
With Christmas only a few weeks away, it's time to get cracking and book your perfect festive lunch or dinner.
We have created a special Christmas menu to suit all budgets.
Start your meal with smoked aubergine, white miso, maple and chilli dip, with sea salt and coriander filo crackers.
For mains, the Pièce de résistance - Norkfolf turkey with chestnut apple and golden raisin stuffing. For vegans or vegetarians, a sumptuous butternut squash, with red wine risotto is on offer.
Complete your email with a shared festive dessert platter, of mini Christmas pudding, mince pies and stolen cake.
Feel like splurging, upgrade to half a bottle of premium French house red or white.
Available Tuesdays to Saturdays, lunch or dinner
T's & C's; Minimum 6 guests, Maximum 25 guests.
|Half bottle of house red or white wine||17:00 - 22:30||£15.00|
Karma Sanctum Soho, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.