The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
Pre & Post-Theatre Two & Three Course meal with Champagne
- No reviews.
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
Got tickets to the theatre? Why not join us before or after for a nice meal in our new Japanese Bar & Shokudo.
AS PART OF OUR NEW CONCEPT FOR THE WILD HEART BAR AND SHOKUDO WE HAVE PARTNERED ONCE AGAIN WITH GARRY HOLLIHEAD, A THREE-TIME MICHELIN STAR CHEF AND CULINARY LEGEND TO CREATE AN ENTICING, DELICIOUS AND OF COURSE, AFFORDABLE MENU FOR ALL TO ENJOY.
KICK START YOUR MEAL WITH A GLASS OF TAITTINGER CHAMPAGNE.
TUCK INTO STARTERS INCLUDING MISO MARINATED TOFU WITH CRISPY SALAD, LIME SOYA AND MAPLE CHILLI DRESSING, CHICKEN GYOZA AND VEGETABLE GYOZA.
MAINS INCLUDE A CHICKEN KATSU CURRY SERVED WITH JAPANESE STEAMED RICE, SHREDDED WHITE CABBAGE AND PICKLED GINGER OR SALMON TERIYAKI WITH WASABI FURIKAKE SKINNY FRIES.
IF AFTER all the above YOU STILL HAVE ROOM, DON'T MISS OUT ON OUR DELECTABLE MOCHI BALLS OR YUZU TART.
CHEERS TO AN AWESOME MEAL!
2 courses & glass of champagne
Delicious Two course meal plus a glass of Taittinger Champagne
|18:00 - 21:30||£32.00|
3 courses & glass of champagne
Delicious three course meal plus a glass of Taittinger Champagne
|18:00 - 21:30||£40.00|
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Please note that as per the latest government advice people from the same household are allowed to dine in our indoor restaurant. Maximum of 6 people per table.