The Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel The award-winning Karma Sanctum Hotel is centrally located in the heart of Soho and only a few minutes walk from the bustling Regent street. Apart from the 30 unique bedrooms, Karma Sanctum's versatile spaces can also cater for all indulgences and events, including product…
Afternoon Tea @ Wild Heart Bar & Shokudo
- No reviews.
- Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel
As part of our new concept for the Wild Heart Bar and Shokudo we have partnered once again with Garry Hollihead, a three-time Michelin star chef and culinary legend to revamp our Afternoon Tea and boy are we excited!
Introducing our new Japanese style Afternoon Tea.
Featuring a delightful selection of both savoury and sweet treats to feast on. Deviating slightly adrift from tradition, we’re serving up marvellous meat dishes and palatable puddings to fill you up, paired with fine and classic teas. Whether it’s indulging in our mouth-watering Aged Wagyu Beef slider, Steamed vegetable Gyoza and the Marinated Tofu, served with lime and chilli dressing, or spoiling your sweet tooth with our Mochi Balls and Mini Yuzu and Red Fruit Tart, with such a brilliant choice of options, our afternoon tea with a twist is sure to tickle your taste buds! Complete your experience with a Cosmopolitan cocktail or a glass of Jack Daniels (with a cigar!) on our roof terrace, for an additional £25.
Looking for something extra to treat the special someone? Choose our Champagne or Cocktail Afternoon Tea for only £40.00 per person and enjoy a glass of our new Sake based delectable cocktail or Taittinger Champagne.
Standard Afternoon Tea
<p>Enjoy a selection of gourmet finger sandwiches, scones and mini desserts and a pot of fine English or herbal tea</p>
|12:00 - 20:00||£25.00|
Champagne or Cocktail Afternoon Tea
<p>Enjoy a selection of gourmet finger sandwiches, scones and mini desserts and a pot of fine English or herbal tea, with an option of a glass of Taittinger Champagne or our signature Sake Royal cocktail.</p>
|12:00 - 20:00||£40.00|
VIP Afternoon Tea
<p>Enjoy a selection of gourmet finger sandwiches, scones and mini desserts and a pot of fine English or herbal tea, with an option of Jack Daniels and a cigar on our Roof Terrace!</p>
|12:00 - 20:00||£53.00|
Karma Sanctum Soho Hotel, 20 Warwick Street, Soho, W1B 5NF
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.