68 and Boston is a wine and cocktail lounge nestled on Greek Street in the heart of Soho. The bar showcases an impressive selection of seasonal wines from the finest vineyards from all over the world, the majority of which are priced at a very reasonable £20 per bottle. Why '68'? Simple - there are…
The History of Gin according to Cocktails
Join Fords Gin at 68 and Boston for a cocktail odyssey through the ages whilst you sip on the delights that created gin's rich history.
Gin and Cocktails have been close companions throughout history, and have endured the many drinking trends that have been and gone. From the early days of gin punch, to the current golden age of the cocktail, the rise and fall of gin cocktails has been intertwined through history.
Today, gin enjoys unparalleled popularity in the great cocktail bars of the world, and no self respecting bar would fail to give over some menu space for the fabulous juniper driven concoctions. The history of gin is on we look forward to sharing with you at our event on the 12th April.
Guests will receive a punch on arrival, 5 sample size cocktails and finishing with a full cocktail of your choice.
Fords Gin Masterclass
|19:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
4-5 Greek Street W1D 4DD
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.