68 and Boston is a wine and cocktail lounge nestled on Greek Street in the heart of Soho. The bar showcases an impressive selection of seasonal wines from the finest vineyards from all over the world, the majority of which are priced at a very reasonable £20 per bottle. Why '68'? Simple - there are…
Scotch Whisky Weekend - Burn's Night - The Writer's Room Exclusive
Burn's Night is the celebration of the notorious and infamous Scottish Poet, Robert Burns.
So this year we're giving you Exclusive Access to the Writer's Bar upstairs in Boston for an evening of Premium Scotch Sipping, Haggis Canapes, and £6 Scotch Cocktails all night!
There will be three 1 hour slots for your Scotch Experience; 7-8pm, 8pm-9pm and 9pm-10pm.
Tickets are £10 a person and will entitle to you to 3x 10ml sippings of our selected Premium Scotches, Haggis Canapes on arrival and our selected Promotional Cocktail offer which you can use the entire night, even after your tasting has finished!
So please come down for an evening of Culture, great nibbles and of course an immersive insight into the secrets of Scotch Whisky!
*Disclaimer: Time slots must be arranged in advance, tickets admit one person only.
Writer's Bar - Scotch Experience
A ticket for an evening of Scotch, Haggis and Poetry in celebration of Burns Night.
|19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
4-5, Greek Street, W1D 4DD
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.