The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for lunch, firing off a few emails between meetings, and after-work cocktails and bar bites. The diverse menu offers something for everyone, from crispy squid and Thai beef salad to vegan dishes such as harissa roasted…
World's Best Martini Challenge 2019
The World's Best Martini Challenge returns to London for its third annual competition to find the gin in the world's best martini.
Join us for an evening of martini tasting, learn more about gin and the most famous and classic cocktail of them all. Your ticket gets you sample martinis from our five gin finalists and last year's winner, prepared by some of the most talented bartenders working in London today.
This year's contenders are: Puddingstone Distillery's Campfire Gin, Conker Spirits' RNLI Navy Strength, Marylebone Gin, HMS Spirits' Mary Rose Gin, and Plymouth Gin. Alongside them will be top bartenders from a selection of well-known establishments such as The Ritz, Rev JW Simpson and Heads + Tails.
Our three independent expert judges, Rebecca from Barchick, Ivan from Enotria & Coe, and Gabriele from The Artesian Bar, will select the winner and we'll present the now famous Giant Martini Glass Award.
When your done tasting martinis, there's no need to rush off. You can hang out with friends and relax in the opulent surroundings at 100 Wardour St., and enjoy a full-size cocktail from the regular bar service.
This event just keeps getting bigger and better. Tickets are limited so don't wait or you might miss out on what is fast becoming January's best night out.
All our guests are VIPs
100 Wardour St W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.