100 Wardour St is Soho's ultimate party venue with dinner and live music, party brunches and a dancefloor where you can get your groove on until the early hours. The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for a casual dinner alongside your favourite cocktails…
Summer Anthems - Alex Mills
- No reviews.
- 100 Wardour St
Every Thursday at Wardour we celebrate Summer Anthems and on Thursday 1st September we welcome a truly special guest and Wardour favourite, Alex Mills to perform.
Hailing from Leeds and now residing in London, Alex Mills’ is one of the UK’s most unique singers. An electronic music specialist who has fast become the go-to collaborator for many of the world’s foremost dance producers.
In the last few years Alex has featured on records from some of the biggest dance music artists, including Basement Jaxx, Hot Since 82, Camelphat, Sonny Fodera and Lee Foss and solidified herself as a standout artist and writer in the electronic music world leading her to be coined the ‘producers choice’ of vocalist by the world’s biggest dance music publication Mixmag. In 2021 she was the face of Amazons 'Sound of Modern House Music' playlist with her single 'Want You To Want Me' across billboards from Euston to Leicester Square.
Why not join us for dinner with the gang before the party starts! Alex will perform her set from 9.30pm - 10.30pm but as always Wardour will be pumping until 3am.
|Summer Anthems - Alex Mills||21:30 - 22:30||£10.00|
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
100 Wardour Street
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.