The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for lunch, firing off a few emails between meetings, and after-work cocktails and bar bites. The diverse menu offers something for everyone, from crispy squid and Thai beef salad to vegan dishes such as harissa roasted…
La Fiesta Brunch at 100 Wardour St
Let’s face it; there aren’t many things in life better than a cocktail-fuelled start to the day. And luckily for you, 100 Wardour St is ready to turn your Sunday brunch into a full-fledged fiesta. Buenas Dias!
Sip on bottomless margaritas whilst you tuck into those brunch classics and Mexican-inspired dishes like Chicken taquitos and Black bean and sweet potato quesadilla. With entertainment from our roaming Mariachi band, you’ll feel like you’re a million miles away in Mexico.
Our brunch menu is available with 2 courses for £30 or 3 courses for £35, plus bottomless margaritas for £30 (bottomless bubbles are available on request for £25 pp).
Mariachi Band will play from 14:00 – 14:45 and 15:00 – 15:45.
Once you have purchased your brunch ticket, please book your table via our reservations team by calling 020 7314 4000 or emailing email@example.com. Our first seating begins from midday, with the last seating at 6 pm, all of our reservations are subject to 2 hours return time and we will respectfully require your table back after this.
Menu price includes VAT at the current rate. Please note, there will be a 13.5% service charge that you will be required to pay at the venue. Please inform your waiter if you require any information regarding allergies or intolerances. Please be aware that traces of allergens used in our kitchen may be present. (VG) Vegan, (V) Vegetarian.
(No decorations are allowed in the venue (poppers, sashes, etc.)
Chicken taquitos, queso fresco, Pico de gallo
Smashed avocado, tortilla chips, Pico de gallo (v)
Eggs Benedict, chipotle pork belly, smoked tomato hollandaise
Tuna tostada, avocado cream, almond tahini, seaweed
Tortilla soup, avocado, sour cream
Black bean & sweet potato quesadilla, avocado (vg)
Baja fish taco: deep-fried Cornish cod, jicama & cabbage slaw, chipotle mayo
Six-hour lamb shank, mole poblano, crushed plantain
Huevos Rancheros, black beans, queso fresco, tomatillo salsa (v) + chipotle pork belly £4 suppl.
Monterey Jack chicken burger, avocado, jalapeño mayo, fries
Patatas bravas, chipotle mayo (v)
Garden salad, salsa verde
Pepper Jack cheese fries, pickled jalapeño (v)
Mexican spiced chocolate pudding, whipped cream (v)
Buttermilk pancake, caramelised plantain, Agave syrup (v)
Strawberry pavlova, meringue, strawberries, Chantilly cream (v)
Valrhona chocolate brownie, raspberry & chilli sorbet (vg)
Brunch: 2 courses + Bottomless Margaritas
Enjoy La Fiesta brunch with 2 courses for £30. Flowing Margaritas are available for the duration of your reservation whilst having two or more courses for an additional £30.
|12:00 - 18:00||£60.00|
Brunch: 3 courses + Bottomless Margaritas
Enjoy La Fiesta brunch with 3 courses for £35. Flowing Margaritas are available for the duration of your reservation whilst having two or more courses for an additional £30.
|12:00 - 18:00||£65.00|
Brunch: 2 courses
Enjoy La Fiesta brunch with 2 courses for £30.
|12:00 - 18:00||£30.00|
Brunch: 3 courses
Enjoy La Fiesta brunch with 2 courses for £35.
|12:00 - 18:00||£35.00|
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.