100 Wardour St is Soho's ultimate party venue with dinner and live music, party brunches and a dancefloor where you can get your groove on until the early hours. The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for a casual dinner alongside your favourite cocktails…
Into The Tropics Party
- No reviews.
- 100 Wardour St
On Friday 9th September, 100 Wardour Street invites you to our Into the Tropics party from 8pm - late.
This summer we transformed Wardour into our own tropical paradise in partnership with Ketel One and now we're ready to close out the summer with a BANG and have you all reminiscing about those holiday vibes!
Expect a night of spectacular entertainment, from DJs bringing the vibes alongside our very own jungle animals, you won't be disappointed!
If you're joining us for dinner before, entrance is complimentary and please book directly with firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're simply looking to party, Early Bird tickets are £20 per person and include a tropical cocktail on arrival, once they sell out remaining tickets will be £30 per person and include a cocktail on arrival.
Be the first to purchase tickets for our Into The Tropics Party and enjoy tickets for £20 including a tropical cocktail on arrival
|20:00 - 03:00||£20.00|
Final release tickets are £30 per person and include a cocktail on arrival.
|20:00 - 03:00||£30.00|
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
100 Wardour Street
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.