The ground floor at 100 Wardour St is a relaxed and stylish Bar & Lounge, perfect for lunch, firing off a few emails between meetings, and after-work cocktails and bar bites. The diverse menu offers something for everyone, from crispy squid and Thai beef salad to vegan dishes such as harissa roasted…
Fabulous Brunch, Darling! Drag Brunch at 100 Wardour St
100 WARDOUR ST proudly presents “fabulous brunch, darling!” - bank holiday weekend edition.
Our fully fabulous (bottomless) drag brunch experience at 100 Wardour St features drag gameshows, live DJs, dance troupes, and more crazy drag queen antics than you can shake your wig at. All alongside a 3 course brunch, including dishes like hash brown with nduja, eggs benedict with lemon hollandaise, and brioche French toast, and 2 hours of bottomless fizz.
This time, we have several pricing options meaning you that you can tailor your experience exactly how you like it. Book an early seating and enjoy your brunch, then settle in to watch the show from 2pm - or join us just in time for the show and eat as you go. Either way, this is one drag party you'll never forget.
Early Bird Dining, 12 - 1.45pm: enjoy your brunch, then keep your table for the rest of the afternoon. Premium and standard seating available.
Late Seating - beginning at 2pm just in time for the show to start. Premium and standard seating available.
PLEASE NOTE: Once you have bought your ticket, please contact the venue on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073144000 to arrange your table.
100, Wardour St, W1F 0TN
Tottenham Court Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.