Live Music, New Years Eve Party, Fun Time Partying, Clubbing
Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, Live Music, Party Mash Up
100 Wardour St Presents NYE 2017: Cirque D'Soho
Join us at 100 Wardour St to welcome in 2018, this year we are throwing Soho’s ultimate New Year’s Eve party Cirque d’Soho!
The lounge will be transformed into Soho's very own Big Top. Presided over by Ringmistress Lady Alex, an eclectic mix of mesmerising performers will create a truly immersive circus experience in the lounge as we welcome 2018.
Bask in the glory of colourful chameleon Lilly Snatchdragon, take a step into Professor Kelso's mystic caravan, and be dazzled by Storm Hooper – a visual circus spectacle that has to be seen to be believed.
And if you happen to spot one Leah Debrincat? Keep those eyes open because this painted lady is also a sword swinging, fan-waving princess.
The Fellas will be providing the classic 100 Wardour Street experience downstairs in the Club, taking you from 2017 to 2018 in true party style! The Fellas bring the hottest jams from the nineties and noughties back to glorious life with their soulful vocals, slick raps and soaring horns.
Live entertainment line-up: 21:00 – 21:45 – The Gents (Quartet set 1) 22:15 – 23:00 - The Gents (Quartet set 2) 23:30 – 01:00 – The Fellas (main 7 piece band) 01:00 – 04:00 – Per Pedersen 01:00 – 04:00 – Jamie Walker (percussion)
Event Curfew: 04:00
Photo ID: required (this is an over 21's event)
For dinner bookings contact: email@example.com or call 0207 314 4000
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.