It’s the ultimate escapism & hedonistic playground nestled in between the City and Shoreditch, with full-on secret garden party festival vibes. Enter the booze-fuelled fun under an enchanting wisteria tree hanging from a mystical wall of mirrors. Luscious libations & party vibes can be served…
The Cocchi Negroni Classes
- No reviews.
- The Cocktail Club Old Street
Descend the stairs into Bar Cocchi and prepare to be transported to a glamorous bar in Turin for a very special master class on one of Italy's hottest exports: the Negroni cocktail.
Equal parts gin, vermouth and bitters, the Negroni cocktail is simple to create, but how much do you know about its origins and the mysterious Count Negroni who lends his name to the drink?
Join Roberto Bava from Cocchi for a tasting of different Negroni styles and a flavour-filled journey to discover why the Negroni has cemented itself as the world over as the classic Italian aperitivo.
*Please note each session runs from 18:30 - 20:00.
Much more than simple aromatised wines, Cocchi’s vermouths are made with an infusion of herbs and spices and use only natural ingredients in production. Aperitifs par excellence and a taste of Asti’s gastronomic history, Cocchi’s name is synonymous with authenticity, quality, and renowned by bartenders around the globe.
Cocchi Negroni Master Class
One Negroni Master Class Session
|18:30 - 20:00||£5.00|
63, Worship Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 2DU
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.