Looking Glass Cocktail Club is a stylish speakeasy bar, situated in the heart of buzzing Shoreditch, on the hip and yet undiscovered Hackney Road. Step through the opulent ‘looking glass’ to enter a quirky 'secret room', a parallel world of decedent debauchery and tantalising entertainment. With…
- Looking Glass Cocktail Club
Alice's older sister had spent a long, delicious afternoon hiding in her boudoir – the garden party downstairs was too boring for words. Sunlight poured in as she savoured over and over her most beloved fantasies in blissful seclusion. Dreamy with pleasure, she turned her head on the pillow relishing the vision of herself in the mirror, all blushes and lace, when something made her stop...was there someone in the mirror? Staring through her curls and over her lashes, she tried to focus through the shafts of light in the reflection, was she dreaming..? – standing in the glass undeniably was a person, a vision in a top hat...
"Curiouser and curiouser..."..
Their eyes met,
her cheeks flushed
a darker shade of crimson.
La Freak cordially invites you to the Smut Cinema, hosted for the first time at the stunning secret room behind the Looking Glass, Hackney Rd. Expect a thrilling night of voyeurism, bewitching erotica, high grade, hand-picked, smut, curated especially and just for you.
For this show La Freak will not only be adding to their collection of punky shorts, but will also screen works by award winning international producers Naked Love Film http://www.nakedlovefilm.com/home.html and the infamous Erika Lust http://erikalust.com, for what promises to be a true erotic extravaganza. Walk head first through the looking glass into La Freak's unique world of erotic fantasy.
£10 (Tickets non refundable, strictly +18 only)
Dress Code: Dress to Impress
|20:30 - 00:00||£10.00|
49, Hackney Road, E2 7NX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.