Concrete is a versatile underground multi-function space, located in the heart of vibrant Shoreditch in East London. Situated on the lower level of the Tea Building, Concrete’s interior is simple and raw, inspired by its industrial surroundings. With a professional Martin Audio sound system, Dj…
House of Burlesque: L'amour
Under the streets of the world famous East End lurks a world of stockings, feathers and fierce showgirls. The award-winning House of Burlesque celebrates Valentines with an explosion of romance, roses, decadence and sparkle with a burlesque show inspired by Love; its glory, beauty and glamour, but also its lust, longing and passion.
This show is suitable for all those seeking the fun and fabulous, whether with friends or lovers or both.
Bringing their unique blend of glamour and sass to London's most avant garde and edgy part of London, venture from the streets of Shoreditch to spend some time with 'Burlesque Queen' (What's on Stage) Miss Tempest Rose and the stars of The House of Burlesque.
See Fan-dancing divas, twisted tassel-twirlers, cabaret and circus glitterati, and everything in between in a fabulous live burlesque show that is intoxicating, innovative and interactive. Dare you enter the Speakeasy and party with the House of Burlesque? Guaranteed to ruffle some feathers.
Special Cocktails, VIP Tickets, and Dinner Packages available
Doors 7pm, Showtime 8pm.
Available Seating will be on first come first served basis. Doors open at 7pm.
|20:00 - 22:30||£12.00|
Guaranteed, reserved theatre style seating
|20:00 - 22:30||£16.00|
Reserved table seating, closest to the stage, 1/2 bottle of Prosecco (tables seat four so in authentic Speakeasy style may be shared)
|20:00 - 22:30||£25.00|
Standing Only Admission. Doors open at 7pm.
|20:00 - 22:30||£12.00|
56, Shoreditch High Street, E1 6JJ
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
House of Burlesque
More from House Of Burlesque
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.