The Shoreditch Bar Group bring a circus-themed cocktail bar to Old Street. Kitted out with all sorts of quirky memorabilia, guests to Cirque pull up Rubix Cube stools and sup cocktails surrounded by vintage circus posters and dangling airplane models. There’s even space for a zebra-unicorn hybridwhich…
Xmas Walk of Shame
- No reviews.
Ahead of her first national tour and fresh from a sell out date at The Albany and a critically acclaimed Edinburgh Festival run, Eleanor Conway walks you through her shame once again on Dec 7th.
Bring your girls, bring your shame and let's walk through it together.
★★★★ 'Reminiscent of early Graham Norton (albeit sexier)' The List
★★★★ 'Conway is chaotic and electric' The Skinny
★★★★ 'A charm and energy you just can't learn' Broadway Baby
★★★★ 'It would make a sensational movie' Female Arts
★★★★ 'A gem; brave and hilarious' Fringe Biscuit
Ferocious clubber and party girl Eleanor Conway has always been a woman of extremes; she partied around the world as a music journalist, ran off to Asia to work for the triads, made hardcore porn, and Tinder’d her way through most of London… Now sober from alcohol and substances she’s failing to find moderation and meaning.
A standup debut about sex, sobriety and sambuca and the modern addict that lies within us all.
|Early Birds||19:00 - 21:30||£6.00|
|Standard||19:00 - 21:30||£8.00|
323, Old Street, EC1V 9LE
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.