Nestled in the heart of Shoreditch and within strolling distance of Shoreditch High Street and Old Street stations is Blues Kitchen; a vibrant restaurant and bar offering up delicious Texan BBQ grub, live music and a library of bourbon cocktails seven days a week. Set across two floors of a converted…
- No reviews.
- Blues Kitchen Shoreditch
To celebrate the long weekend and mark the final days of summer, The Blues Kitchen Shoreditch will host a crawfish boil straight from the lantern-lit backyards of Southern Louisiana. Come take a seat and sip on bourbon punch as the music plays and the table fills. Learn how crawfish is eaten the Louisianan way before washing down endless steaming buckets of the stuff with ice cold beer. Priced at £35, tickets include bottomless crawfish, live music and a complementary bourbon punch. The boil will take place from 2-5pm with live music continuing on long into the night.
Ticket includes bottomless crawfish, unlimited sides, live music and a bourbon punch.
|14:00 - 02:30||£35.00|
134-146, Curtain Road, EC2A 3AR
Shoreditch High Street (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.